While winter is still holding on to parts of the country, rest assured – summer will be here before you know it! The Meritas International Family of Schools offers unique summer programs, combining exceptional learning opportunities with well-rounded activities and excursions.
“The Meritas Summer programs offer students the chance to continue their elite studies throughout the summer, while seeing new parts of the world and creating lasting friendships with other students from our global network,” said Natalia Salvato, director, Summer Programs.
Students can choose from a wide variety of experiences that make a Meritas Summer unlike any other.
- Take part in The Meritas Seminar and Visit Balliol College at Oxford University where students work with Oxford academics, scholars and experts to explore ideas of democracy.
- Students can visit New York City and tour elite universities and colleges in the northeast U.S. by taking part in the Meritas Ivy Summer Tour
- The Meritas Seminar at Pepperdine University gives students the chance to visit California’s Santa Monica Mountains to discuss environmental awareness, ecology, oceanography and much more.
- Students taking part in the English PLUS+ program in Orlando, Florida will spend mornings devoted to studying English, then designing their own unique experiences in the afternoon.
- English PLUS+ French PLUS+, set in Geneva, Switzerland, gives students the opportunity to learn English or French in the mornings, and then spend the afternoons taking part in activities like sailing, golf, horseback riding or more intensive language development programs.